Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Welcome Baby Page!

sewing 013


You might remember that in May I designed a baby shower invitation for a my good friend's brother and his wife...well, Page Julie Mcgregor was born Monday afternoon. My friend C wanted me to make something for her and I knew just the thing. I have been wanting to monogram on this soooooo soft receiving blanket which you can get at my favorite Farmhouse Fabrics. Baby Page's new bedroom is decked out in butterflies, green and purple... , so it was only fitting....

I also have to reitterate that I LOVE, HEART, LOVE my new Babylock Ellure sewing maching. It is so fun to play with...oh the possiblilities!

Congratulations to the new Parents. It is an amazing adventure and I always shed a happy tear when I find out that someone has become a parent...the happiness is surreal.

I hope I am not ruining Aunt C's gift surprise, as I am sure you have more on your minds than seeing this before you get the gift.:):)

I have something up my sleeve that i am making, but I have not finished it yet...here is a sneak peak. Hmmmmmm.

sewing 015
Sneak Peak of my gift....wonder what it will be. Stay tuned.

In the morning, G

No comments: