Friday, June 26, 2009

Hot Off the Press!

letterpress 018
Entire Wedding Suite with Letterpress Plates

letterpress 039




Here are the wedding invitations that I designed for my good friend Todd and his soon to be wife Liz. I am so excited about the design and I hope they are too :)

The dots emulate vines in a way, and it is also contemporary look, which compliments the couple to be. Plus the impression of the dots is great for letterpress. I am so happy they chose this design.

letterpress 023



letterpress 025

Look at that impression! My little Pearl Press did a good job!

letterpress 027

What shall I name this design suite.....any ideas????



Enjoy.

In the Morning, G

1 comment:

weddingca said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.