Monday, June 29, 2009

Designing for myself is FUN!

lattice_design_textlei
Designing is Fun!

I had some time today to play with this design. The Pattern Feature in Illustrator ROCKS! It is a pain trying to get it all to line up...but in the end it is much easier.

This design is called"Summer Lattice" for the time being....in 5 different colorways that I am feeling today. I am not the most creative when it comes to naming things and wording.

I am trying to decide which color to print on spoonflower. I think it would make a really nice classic print and I have about 10 more colorways i want to try....trying to reign in my design isn't the easiest thing in the world...but i am trying.

Which color would you like most?

Enjoy.

in the morning, G

2 comments:

grow girl said...

I like the blue with the red center best. I love that color combo. Reminds me of red coral and turquoise which is a great sumemr color combination. Cheers, MGD!

shiya said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.