Monday, June 2, 2008

Ready, Set, Sew!



Sew....
I bought some new fabric today, (Heather Baily and Amy Butler) and some coordinating cottons. I am dusting off the sewing machine and getting ready to sew Eliza a new little outfit!!! Too bad so many of my favorite fabrics are not condusive to little boy clothes or Ben would be getting some too...luckily boys don't care as much as girls (he,he). Anyway, I am going to do something ruffly. Since I haven't sewn anything in such a long time, and Eliza has grown so much since I have (4T i can't believe it.) I bought a few new patterns, which I am notorious for changing around...if I was better at making my own patterns I would, maybe someday. So, we will see...going to cut everything out tonight and sew tomorrow.

I will keep you posted on my progress.

In the morning...
--G

No comments: