Sunday, June 8, 2008

A Going Away Present

We went to a going away party for a couple that are old friends of ours last night, and I wanted to do something special and handmade as a going away present... custom designed Notecards of course! My friend is so sad that they had to sell their house, and one of the many reasons is they have tons of Gardenias that surround the house, so I thought it was appropo that I illustrate a gardenia and put it on notecards, with envelopes with their new address. Of course it was wrapped in custom designed gardenia wrapping paper. What fun! Anyway that is all for now.

Oh and the little model had an accident (we are still potty training!) on her new outfit before I was able to take pics, so when it comes out of the wash (hopefully it fares well:) I will get pics of the whole thing, I added cute shorts in coordinated fabric to the ensemble.

In the Morning...--G

No comments: