Friday, August 28, 2009

My very OWN Embroidery Designs...

Flower Embroidery
Sweet Flower Embroidery Design

Little Chick Embroidery
Little Chick Embroidery Design

So I am in the process of digitizing some of my stationery designs into embroidery designs. This was prompted by a few friends wanting me embroider a couple of baby blankets for presents. Being the "I can't just do any ol design girl" that I am, I decided to download a couple of free 30 day trials for digitizing software and go to it. This is the result. I am actually quite happy with them.

What do you think? Should I do more???...Hmmmm, maybe I will. Maybe there are some more 30 day trials, b/c I don't want to fork over the $$ just yet for the software.

This makes yet another crafty notch in my belt...

Now that the kids are going back to school I will have time to do more.

In the Morning,
G

No comments: