Monday, November 26, 2007

The Press is Here!!!!






Well, I must say that keeping up a blog is not the easiest thing in the world. I know it has been a month and a half since I posted last, but what can I say...I have been busy.

The press arrived about 3 weeks ago, and I wish I could say I have been working busily on it, but I have not had as much time as I had anticipated having...tis the season and 2 kids! Anyway, I have been able to work and play a little bit on it, and I have printed a few things...and it is working wonderfully. We put it in the basement studio, and it is the perfect size and in the perfect spot. I am having the rollers recovered by RAMCO in California, so I won't be able to work on it for about a week, but it gives me time to design.

Speaking of design, I have been updating my website like crazy, take a look at the baby designs.

Au jour le jour,
Gretchen

1 comment:

weddingca said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.